Add / Install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 LTSC or LTSB Editions – FreeSoftwareTips
In this video-article tutorial, I’ll be showing you how you can install or add Microsoft Store on windows 10 LTSC or LTSB Editions.
On a fresh installation of Windows 10 LTSC or LTSB Editions of Windows, Microsoft Store is not made available unlike other Windows 10 editions such as Home and Pro.
Follow along on the video tutorial posted below, and the download the required resources using the download button located below.
- To install Microsoft Store on Windows 10 LTSC or LTSB editions, download this Microsoft Store installer and then extract it on your desktop: “Download LTSC Microsoft Store Installer or Download LTSB Microsoft Installer“.
- Extract the archive, then open up the folder until you see the Add-Store.cmd
- Open up start menu, look for developer settings.
- Choose the “Developer mode” under the “Use developer features”. Hit the yes button once prompt shows up.
- Go back to the extracted archive / folder. Right click the add-store.cmd and run it as administrator.
- Wait for it to finish automatically installing Microsoft Store on your LTSC/LTSB system.